Win Carol Vorderman’s Help Your Kids with Science
We think education and helping your kids get the most from it as they can is very important. With that in mind we have a copy of Carol Vorderman’s Help Your Kids with Science, a unique step-by-step visual guide, for children aged 10 to 16 years old (Key Stage 3 and 4) to be won by one lucky reader!
This unique visual reference guide adopts a simple step-by-step approach to give you a complete understanding of this diverse and difficult subject. Bubbling over with pictures, diagrams, and information, this book covers biology, chemistry, and physics in comprehensive depth and detail. Carol Vorderman’s Help Your Kids with Science encourages parents and children to work together as a team to solve even the most challenging problems on the school syllabus.
It focuses on the UK National Curriculum up to GCSE level, but proves absolutely invaluable for adult students and science fans alike. The reference section also includes a glossary of key scientific terms and symbols, helping anyone learn a bit more about science, whether for their own knowledge or to tackle Key Stages 3 and 4.
Created with home learning in mind, Help Your Kids with Science ensures children can gain a complete understanding of science, leaving them calm, confident, and exam ready.
Help Your Kids with Science is the perfect guide for frustrated children and confused adults.
For your chance to win Carol Vorderman’s Help Your Kids with Science
all you have to do is answer the following question correctly:
Iron has the atomic number of 26, but what is its chemical symbol?
Only entries submitted using our form will be accepted
Competition ends 30/04/2021
Winners will be notified by email
Take a look at our other competitions here.
Good luck! and don’t forget to share!
Terms and Conditions
- Only one member of each household may enter. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree that your first name and town will be posted on our website in the event that you are a winner.
- We reserve the right to amend the end date of any competition.
- Your personal details are only used for the purposes of sending out any prize you may win and are deleted after the competition ends and a winner selected.
- Prizes are as specified and can not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Some prizes may be sent direct from sponsors and we cannot be held liable for any prizes that are lost/unclaimed.
- Only fully completed entries via our Competition Entry Form will be accepted, all others will be deleted.
- Any entries deemed suspicious or from bots will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any entry.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- No bulk entries of entries from third parties and/or automated services will be accepted.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.