Win Paddington’s Learning Suitcase
We think education and helping your kids get the most from it as they can is very important. With that in mind we have a very special prize to be won by one lucky reader to help children with colours, shapes, numbers and letters with our friend Paddington Bear – Paddington’s Learning Suitcase!
5 games to encourage learning about colours, numbers, shapes & letters. Paddington lights up when he asks questions.
Develops colour, number and shape recognition. Hear greetings from members of the Brown household.
Paddington’s Learning Suitcase is an interactive first tablet! Featuring 5 activity modes relating to colours, numbers (1 to 5), letters (a to e), the Brown Family and objects from Paddington’s world.
Fun graphics with a light up Paddington to help the child navigate and answer different questions and challenges.
Encourages listening to questions and seeking answers.
Helps with early vocabulary, fine motor skills and basic problem solving.
Suitable for age 3 years old and upwards.
For more information about Paddington Bear, www.paddington.com.
For your chance to win Paddington’s Learning Suitcase
all you have to do is answer the following question correctly:
Where is Paddington Bear originally from?
Only entries submitted using our form will be accepted
Competition ends 12/12/2021
Winners will be notified by email
Take a look at our other competitions here.
Good luck! and don’t forget to share!
Terms and Conditions
- Only one member of each household may enter. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree that your first name and town will be posted on our website in the event that you are a winner.
- We reserve the right to amend the end date of any competition.
- Your personal details are only used for the purposes of sending out any prize you may win and are deleted after the competition ends and a winner selected.
- Prizes are as specified and can not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Some prizes may be sent direct from sponsors and we cannot be held liable for any prizes that are lost/unclaimed.
- Only fully completed entries via our Competition Entry Form will be accepted, all others will be deleted.
- Any entries deemed suspicious or from bots will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any entry.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- No bulk entries of entries from third parties and/or automated services will be accepted.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.