Win Theodore Boone: The Accused by John Grisham
Book #3 in Paperback
You don’t need to have superpowers to be a hero
THEODORE BOONE is obsessed with the courtroom, justice and prosecuting the guilty, But now thirteen-year-old Theo stands accused.
Stolen property has been found in his locker and soon Theo is under investigation. Somebody is sabotaging his reputation and framing him as a criminal.
As the evidence against him mounts, Theo must use all of his legal powers to chase down the real thief. Can Theo convince the police he’s the victim of a crime he did not commit?
To win Theodore Boone: The Accused by John Grisham in paperback
all you have to do is answer the following question correctly:
How many books are there in the Theodore Boone series?
Only entries submitted using our form will be accepted
Competition ends 31/10/2020
Winners will be notified by email
Take a look at my other competitions here.
Good luck! and don’t forget to share!
Terms and Conditions
- Only one member of each household may enter. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree that your first name and town will be posted on our website in the event that you are a winner.
- We reserve the right to amend the end date of any competition.
- Your personal details are only used for the purposes of sending out any prize you may win and are deleted after the competition ends and a winner selected.
- Prizes are as specified and can not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Some prizes may be sent direct from sponsors and we cannot be held liable for any prizes that are lost/unclaimed.
- Only fully completed entries via our Competition Entry Form will be accepted, all others will be deleted.
- Any entries deemed suspicious or from bots will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to refuse any entry.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- No bulk entries of entries from third parties and/or automated services will be accepted.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.